RESIDENTAIL & COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES
INTERIORS, EXTERIORS & landscapes
ADVERSTISING & EDITORIAL
Business Communications & Public Relations
Do you need to show your prospective clients the excellence of your company's brand and service? Would you like to have fresh marketing content featuring your quality work? Perhaps some design-build awards would illustrate the caliber of your professional skills, or just be proud to have your latest project be featured in an editorial publication? Then it's time to get started and connect with an experienced architectural photographer to discuss production of your latest and greatest projects! It's as easy as...
- Scouting: Establish Shot List & Plan Styling
- Photoshoot: Minimal intrusion, non-disruptive Image Production
- Delivery: Finished images ready for use
1. straightforward "BY THE SHOT" PRICING
No surprises when the photography invoice arrives, you get finished portfolio images ready to use for one price! That one price includes image production, post production processing and usage rights. Even better, quantity discounts apply when you order more views and pre-production is free with larger shot list orders. Photo Pricing Here
2. ShARE THE COST, SHARE THE USAGE
Take advantage of the Multi-Party Assignment Cost Share Program! When up to three* project partners commission portfolio photography together they can share the image rights and then share the production costs- providing high value cost savings and fresh marketing assets with cross promotional opportunities for future collaboration.
Collaborate with mutual and individual image production Individual party license & invoicing allows for easy collaboration where each project partner gets the image list they want. Shared views get discounted and additional views can be ordered by a project partner just for them, so everyone is happy.
3. Image license with Rich usage rights
Design-Build RIGHTS GRANTED* with portfolio assignments
The image fees include non-exclusive rights in the following categories:
• Trade Collateral: Brochures, Direct Mail Campaigns, Leave-behinds
• Corporate Communications: Portfolio, A/V Presentation, Trade Show Display, Annual Report, Newsletter, Wall decor
• Colorado Editorial: Publication in magazine & newspaper for in-state circulation
• Public Relations: Corporate Promotion, Press Kits, Design Competitions
• Electronic: Client Web Site & Social Media with the condition that there is an adjacent credit link to www.StudioQphoto.com.
4. Experience Matters!
Careful, Polite, and Insured! Mark has been photographing architecture and interior design for over 20 years, which is his professional focus and favorite sub-specialty of commercial photography. After his apprenticeship concluded, Mark spent his next several years assisting one of the premiere Colorado architecture photographers while shooting all around the mountain west for design industry professionals and national shelter magazines.
Now working for his own design-build clients, he utilizes a conscientious "small footprint" approach to high quality image production. Employing the smallest production crew possible when photographing residential design helps to minimize the intrusion felt by homeowners- from careful handling of equipment and décor while styling shots to the meticulous return to previous state, "everything exactly as it was found", all with respectful contact with homeowners and their property.
Mark's images have been featured in several publications, won multiple design competition awards, as well as being utilized in enterprise marketing campaigns and business communications. Skillfully working with art directors, editors and in-house marketing managers to create professional quality images for all outlets of visual communications.
* Mark Quentin/StudioQphoto maintains all copyright and licensing rights; any additional usage beyond that described, including but not limited to National Editorial and Advertising use, may be arranged but must be negotiated prior to reproduction. Client may not assign or transfer this agreement or any rights to any third party. An adjacent photo credit must accompany each and every use: “© Mark Quentin/StudioQphoto.com”.
○ Need to include additional project partners beyond the three principles? No problem, just upgrade your image license with additional party usage rights for a percentage of production fees.
Mark Quentin specializes in architectural assignments in the Boulder-Denver-Colorado area. See more here!