Born in West Palm Beach, Florida, Mark Quentin received his bachelor’s degree in sociology from the University of North Carolina. His interest in people and their stories, as well as his passions for travel and architecture, fueled his desire to become a professional photographer.
Mark moved to Boulder, Colorado, in 1993, and after apprenticeships with two of the area’s most successful photography studios, he founded Studio Q Photography in 1995.
Whether on location or in his studio, Mark utilizes his experience to create a compelling visual story for each client. Shooting with professional digital equipment and state-of-the-art systems, Mark delivers top quality images to his clients.
- Aberdeen Group, Inc.
- Advanced Nutritional Products
- Alloy Marketing & Promotions
- Amante Coffee Co.
- Ananda Apothecary, Boulder, CO
- Atkinson-Noland & Associates, Inc. Engineering
- Bill Bass Concerts
- Bridgefield Homes
- BonaKemi USA, Inc.
- Boulder County, Colorado
- Boulder Lifestyle Magazine
- Colorado Design Inc.
- Consumer Reports Magazine
- Corradini Corporation
- DaySpa Magazine
- DAZBOG Coffee Company
- Economics Partners, LLC Business Management Consultant
- First Finish, Inc. National Hospitality Renovation Contractor
- Grand River Vineyards, Colorado
- K·Coe Isom, Consultants and CPAs
- KL Realty Agency
- HVS International
- Johnny O Blues Band
- Laura Ginther Studio 119 Interior Design
- Master Colors Inc.
- Mateo Restaurant
- Melton Design Build
- Metropolitan Glass Inc. Commercial Contractor
- MICROSOFT • AMAXRA
- NorthEnd at 4580 Restaurant
- nSpire Health, Inc.
- Paul T. Bergner, AIA, Architect, PC
- People Productions Integrated Media
- Porchfront Homes Inc.
- Pruett Publishing
- Redstone Meadery
- STR, Inc Hotel company
- The Parlour Salon
- TerraLUX, Inc.
- Terrazzo & Marble Supply Companies
- University of Colorado
- University of Kansas Law School
- Warren Miller Entertainment